Friday, January 24, 2014

Orion's light will shine on :-)

Dear Everyone,

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of condolences and messages I have received and I am sorry that I haven't been able to respond to anyone yet... but I must admit that it took me a couple days to even build up the strength to read through all the wonderful words so many people shared with me. It's such a strange feeling because the reason why I avoided reading any thing at all is because I didn't want to be overwhelmed with sadness again...... and strangely enough.... I feel just the opposite. I am filled with hope, because after every message, caring word and hug that I received the pain of loss was replaced by a sense of inspiration. I say inspiration, because, I now know, that Orion's life will always remain a shining light in my life. The reason why I loved this horse so dearly is because he fought for me with his whole heart and I now know that the best way that I can honour Orion's life, is to keep on fighting, with my whole heart, just like a very special warrior, who is now dancing with the stars ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment